As a Senior Artist, you are expected to work closely with the Art Director and concept artists to produce high quality 3d models for AAA games.
- Use independent judgment and creativity to generate imaginative 3D content such as characters, vehicles, environments and interface objects for games.
- Have the ability and knowledge to generate all aspect of asset development including high resolution models, low resolution models, and textures for real-time 3d engines.
- Collaborate with designers and animators to develop run-time game 3D Data procedures & pipelines.
- Expert understanding of next-gen game asset development processes, limitations and dependencies.
- Excellent communication, time-management and organizational skills.
- Actively accepts and provide feedback from other artists.
- Task driven, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Works well under deadline.
PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR REEL OR PORTFOLIO.
- Must possess strong traditional art skills and knowledge of how to prepare assets for use in engine, with supporting portfolio.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience with video-game production (including some AAA productions to your name)
- Must have strong working knowledge of Maya, Max, Zbrush or equivalent 3D software package.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Photoshop and Substance Painter software applications.
- Knowledge of advanced “baking” techniques (Normal, AO, Cavity, Spec, Gloss)
- Familiar with topological constraints in modeling (high and low resolutions)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying