The Animator is responsible for creatively animating characters and other 3D elements for games based on stylistic direction from the project Designer and Lead Artist.
- Use independent judgment and creativity to animate 3D content such as non-player characters, vehicles, animals and/or other objects within a game.
- Use traditional animation techniques to prepare 3D non-player or lower-poly characters and objects for animation including creating character skeletons and paths for objects to follow.
- Traditional art skills are preferred.
- Must possess knowledge of how to prepare characters for animation.
- Must be able to present a portfolio demonstrating skills in the animation of 3D characters and objects.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Max, Maya or equivalent 3D software package.
- An exposure to and an interest in playing many types of video games is preferred.
- Typically requires a BFA or related field or at least one year of experience as a game or software artist.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying