The Generalist Software Engineer is responsible for working in writing and debugging code in multiple systems, including gameplay, physics, graphics, AI, Input, UI, networking, tools, and more!
- Participate in the game programming design process.
- Maintain regular communication with other game development disciplines (i.e. Art, Design, Audio, and Production) in order to determine how their efforts will affect a game’s programming.
- Provide technical designs and specifications on all new features.
- Write and debug game and engine code.
- Must have expert knowledge of C/C++.
- Must have a deep understanding of game code design.
- Must possess a hands-on knowledge of basic game design and implementation.
- Must possess a strong desire to write game/engine code.
- Unreal Engine experience a plus!
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and at least 3 years of experience as a Programmer/Software Engineer in the gaming industry or an equivalent combination of education and practical work experience.
- Must have experience in Programming/Software Design on at least 1 game product.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying