The QA Lead will assist the Producer with tracking and communicating a project’s quality, features issues and bugs from conception to release. As a member of a product development team, the QA lead will develop a test plan for the project and manage a team of testers.
- Must be able to work independently and supervise others.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Requires the ability to read, analyze and interpret business and legal correspondence.
- Must have exposure to and should enjoy playing many types of video games.
- Must possess up-to-date console product knowledge including technical submission requirements and knowledge of distributing builds.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office, Google Suite, Internet and e-mail applications.
- Working knowledge of project management and various issue tracking software preferred.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree and 2 years of game development experience or an equivalent combination of education and practical work experience.
- Credits on at least 2 published console and/or PC-based video games is preferred.
- Experience as a QA tester at a large game developer of publisher is preferred.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying