The Associate Producer will assist the Producer or Sr. Producer with documenting and organizing a project’s schedule and budget from conception to release. As a member of a product development team, the Associate Producer will support the Producer in the planning, organizing, scheduling and directing of project assignments.
- Maintain a project schedule and budget based on information provided by the project’s Producer and based upon the product’s intended features, resources and timeline.
- Track project milestones.
- Create, organize and maintain the project’s document and asset filing systems.
- Assist the Producer in directing the day-to-day work of all assigned team members.
- Facilitate communication among team members and departments.
- Monitor the project’s schedule in order to relay any necessary information about the project’s status to company personnel both on and off the project team.
- Assist the Producer in the dissemination of a consistent product vision throughout Internal Development.
- Assist members of the project team with equipment acquisition and set-up in-house or at outside facilities.
- Monitor team morale and make efforts to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Help manage the testing process from the Internal Development perspective.
- Must possess the ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks independently with minimal supervision.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess the ability to successfully communicate with Programmers, Artists, Designers and Sound Engineers and to facilitate communication between the different game development disciplines.
- Requires the ability to read, analyze and interpret business and legal correspondence.
- Must possess up-to-date console product knowledge including technical submission requirements and distributing builds.
- Must have exposure to and should enjoy playing many types of video games.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office, Google Suite, Internet and e-mail applications.
- Working knowledge of MS Project and other project management software preferred.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree and 2 years of game development experience or an equivalent combination of education and practical work experience.
- Experience in game development project management is preferred.
- Project management training from a recognized educational or certification program is preferred.
- Membership in PMI or similar professional project management association is preferred.
- Experience as a game programmer, artist or designer is preferred.
401K with company matching
Health, dental, and vision insurance
Flexible spending account
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying